Fast and feature-rich retransfer card printing solution
Designed to meet the needs of cost- and efficiency-conscious organizations, the HDP6600 produces cards at unprecedented speeds – and leveraging HID Global’s innovative wasteless lamination technology, the HDP6600 can help cut your high-volume lamination materials cost by up to 40%.
3 Year Warranty on the printer and the print head plus our Premium Card Printer Service Guarantee is included with every HID® Fargo® HDP6600 Card Printer sold, click here for more info
For government agencies, service bureaus, universities, medium-to-large businesses and healthcare facilities who need retransfer printing technology to routinely issue secure and durable, high definition ID cards at high speeds, the FARGO® HDP6600 from HID Global is a cost-effective, eco-friendly and reliable solution that provides high resolution 600 dpi printing capability for superior text and image quality as well as wasteless lamination for an ultra-low cost-per-card.
The HDP6600 also features HID Global’s patent-pending iON™ technology, allowing the unit to reach optimal operating temperature in under 60 seconds, expediting the retransfer printing and lamination processes – and because the HDP6600 includes builtin intelligent temperature control, it has been GreenCircle® Certified as significantly reducing energy consumption over comparable card printing and lamination systems.
This provides unmatched energy efficiency and translates to significant energy savings for larger projects.
Built on six generations of proven retransfer technology, the HDP6600 combines cost saving, feature-rich functionality with proven reliability and speed. Beyond its comprehensive standard feature set, the HDP6600 offers the versatility to meet your card application needs today and in the future. For one-step, inline printing and encoding, HID Global offers multiple, field-upgradable encoder options.
Fast, innovative, feature-rich and reliable, the HID FARGO HDP6600 sets the new customer demanded standard in retransfer printing.
- Print Method: HDP Dye-Sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
- Resolution: 600 dpi (23.6 dots/mm)
- Colours: Up to 16.7 million / 256 shades per pixel
- Print Ribbon Options:
- Full-colour with resin black, YMCK, 750 prints
- Print Speed (batch mode)**:
- Up to 230 cards per hour / 16 seconds per card (YMCK* with transfer)
- Up to 126 cards per hour / 29 seconds per card (YMCKK* with transfer)
- Accepted Standard Card Sizes: CR-80 (85.6 mm L x 54 mm W)
- Print Area: Over-the-edge on CR-80 cards
- Accepted Card Thickness: 30 mil to 50 mil / .762 mm to 1.27 mm
- Input Card Cartridge Capacity: 100 cards (.030˝ / .762 mm)
- Output Card Cartridge Capacity: 200 cards. (.030″ / .762 mm)
- Software Drivers: Windows® 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Server 2016 / Server 2012 / Server 2012 R2 / Server 2008 / Server 2008 R2
- Interface: USB 2.0 and Ethernet (100 Mbps) with internal print server
- Printer – Three years
- Printhead – Lifetime; unlimited pass
- Dual-sided printing
- Card flattener
- Magnetic stripe encoder
- Contact Smart Card encoder
- Contactless Smart Card encoding modules
- 200-card input hopper
- Printer cleaning kit.
- Coming Soon:
- LMX card lamination module (One Material and Two Material configurations available)
- Dual input card hopper module
- Physical locks for card hoppers and consumables access
- Secure proprietary consumables system
- Custom secure holographic overlaminate.
- Software: FARGO diagnostic utility with Colour Assist spot-colour matching included with printer driver
* Indicates the ribbon type and the number of ribbon panels printed where Y=Yellow, M=Magenta, C=Cyan, K=Resin Black, I=Inhibit, F=Fluorescing, H=Heat Seal
** Print speed indicates an approximate print speed and is measured from the time a card drops into the output hopper to the time the next card drops into the output hopper. Print speeds do not include encoding time or the time needed for the PC to process the image. Process time is dependent on the size of the file, the printhead resolution, the CPU, amount of RAM and the amount of available resources at the time of the print.
***Please contact your HID Global Sales Representative or local HID Integrator for additional certification information