According to the WHO, face masks should be worn;
- When social distancing cannot be achieved
- When in a public environment such as the grocery store, public transport, your workplace.
- If you’re a; social worker, cashier, server, healthcare worker, someone who has COVID-19 symptoms, carer of someone suspected or confirmed with COVID-19, someone aged 60 years or over, someone with underlying health issues.
According to the WHO, people who should be wearing a Disposable Medical Face mask, and NOT a Fabric Mask, are listed below;
- Health-care workers
- People who have COVID-19 symptoms
- Carers of someone suspected or conformed with COVID-19
- People aged 60 or over
- People with underlying health conditions
(A Fabric Face Mask can be worn by those who don’t have symptoms of Covid-19, and who don’t fit any of the categories listed above.)
Disposable Face Masks options
3ply Disposable Medical Face Masks BFE99
- Sold in packs of 50
P2 Disposable Face Masks
- Sold in packs of 10
Please discard disposable masks into a closed bin immediately after removing for the health of yourself, others and the environment.