Fastest direct to card printer in its class
Fargo’s NEW DTC1250e boasts a whole lot of power and innovation!
The Fargo DTC1250e is the fastest direct to card printer in its class, with printing a full-colour card in 16 seconds… Now that’s fast! The speed of the DTC1250e makes it the ideal club membership card printing.
But the fun doesn’t stop there, with the DTC1250e’s small footprint and ribbon cartridge load from the front makes this ID card printer ideal for small businesses, schools, and local governments that have little space, resources and time.
3 Year Warranty on the printer and the print head plus our Card Printer Service Guarantee is free with every Card Printer sold, click here for more info
Don’t forget about Fargo’s one time no questions asked print head replacement for the life of the warranty
The DTC1250e has a host of extras such as; dual-sided printing, magnetic stripe encoding, USB, ethernet and depending on the readers you use, there are 125 kHz and 13.56 MHz contactless encoding or contact chip encoding.
NEW to the Fargo DTC1250e is WiFi connectivity!
No more horrible blue cables in plain site or the printer being a limited distance from your computer, now select the Wifi option and you can sit the Fargo DTC1250e direct to card printer in a more convenient location.
Fastest printer in its class:
Printing a full colour card in 16 seconds is about as good as it gets. Don’t waste your club members, customers or employees time anymore.
High Quality Printing:
The DTC1250e is not only reliable, easy to use and affordable it’s also great quality direct to card printing.
Print Anywhere – Wirelessly!:
The DTC1250e’s is compact in size and was designed for the smallest of desks or tables. With cartridge supplies and easy card reloading, the DTC1250e was made for club membership printing or organisations that need a secure ID card solution without having to commit a lot of room for equipment.
Fargo DTC1250e Key Features
Small and portable for maximum flexibility
Easy printer ribbon cartridge loading
Easy to use operating buttons
Emedded Badging application
USB, Ethernet and now with WiFi connectivity
Input hopper holds 100 plastic cards
Optional Dual-side printing
Optional magnetic stripe, 125 kHz, 13.56 MHz, and contact chip encoding
- Print Method: Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) continuous tone
- Colours: Up to 16.7 million / 256 shades per pixel
- Print Ribbon Options:
- Full-colour with resin black and overlay panel, YMCKO, 250 prints
- Full-colour half-panel with resin black and overlay panel, ymcKO*, 350 prints
- Full-colour with two resin black panels and overlay panel, YMCKOK*, 200 prints
- Resin black (standard and premium), 1000 prints
- Dye-sublimation black and overlay panel, BO*, 500 prints
- Resin green, blue, red, silver, gold and white, 1000 prints
- Metallic silver and gold, 500 prints
- Print Speed**: 6 seconds per card (K*); 8 seconds per card (KO*); 16 seconds per card (YMCKO*); 24 seconds per card (YMCKOK*)
- Accepted Standard Card Sizes: CR-80 (85.6 mm L x 54 mm W) and CR-79 Adhesive Back (84.1 mm L x 52.4 mm W)
- Print Area: CR-80 edge-to-edge (85.3 mm L x 53.7 mm W) and CR-79 (83.8 mm L x 51.8 mm W)
- Accepted Card Thickness: 9 mil – 40 mil / .229 mm – 1.016 mm
- Accepted Card Types: PVC or polyester cards with polished PVC finish, monochrome resin required for 100% polyester cards, optical memory cards with PVC finish and rewrite
- Input Hopper Card Capacity: 100 cards (.030˝ / .762 mm)
- Output Hopper Card Capacity:
- Single Sided: Up to 30 cards. (.030″ / .762 mm)
- Dual Sided: Up to 100 cards. (.030″ / .762 mm)
- Card Cleaning: Card cleaning roller integrated into ribbon cartridge; cleaning roller is automatically replaced with each ribbon change
- Memory: 32 MB RAM
- Software Drivers: Windows® XP / Vista™ (32 bit & 64 bit) / Server 2003 & 2008 / Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 (32 bit & 64 bit)/ MAC OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8 (Available soon) / Linux*** (Available soon)
- Interface: USB 2.0, optional Ethernet with internal print server
- Operating Temperature: 18° to 27° C
- Humidity: 20–80% non-condensing
- Single-sided printer: 224 mm H x 348 mm W x 201 mm D
- Dual-sided printer: 249 mm H x 475 mm W x 234 mm D
- Single-sided: 3.4 Kg
- Dual-sided: 4.54 Kg
- Agency Listings Safety: Safety: UL 60950-2, CSA C22.2 (60950-07), and CE; EMC: FCC Class A, CE (EN 55022 Class A, EN 55024), CCC, BSMI, KC
- Environmental Features: ENERGY STAR® qualified card printer (base models only without encoders)
- Supply Voltage: 100-240Vac, 50-60Hz, 1.6 amps max.
- Supply Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Printer – three years
- Printhead – three years, unlimited pass with UltraCard™
- Encoding Options: Supported smart card and magnetic stripe technologies: 125 kHz (HID Prox) reader; 13.56 MHz (iCLASS® Standard / SE / SR / Seos, MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE DESFire®, MIFARE DESFire® EV1, ISO 14443 A/B, ISO 15693) read/write encoder; contact smart card encoder reads from and writes to all ISO7816 1/2/3/4 memory and microprocessor smart cards (T=0, T=1) as well as synchronous cards; ISO magnetic stripe encoding, dual high- and low-coercivity, tracks 1, 2 and 3
- Supported Access Control Credential Programming: iCLASS® Standard/SE/SR/Seos, MIFARE Classic™, MIFARE DESFire® EV1, HID Prox
- Options: Single wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet encoding is only available for iCLASS® , MIFARE®, and contact smart card encoding) – Ethernet-enabled printer supports wireless accessory; dual-sided printing module; smart card encoding modules (contact/contactless); magnetic stripe encoding module; printer cleaning kit; Ethernet with internal print server; secure proprietary consumables system
- Software: Swift ID™ embedded badging application, FARGO Workbench™ diagnostic utility with Colour Assist™ spot-colour matching
- Display: Colour changing status buttons
* Indicates the ribbon type and the number of ribbon panels printed where Y=yellow, M=magenta, C=cyan, K=resin black, O=overlay, B=dye sublimation black.
** Print speed indicates an approximate print speed and is measured from the time a card drops into the output hopper to the time the next card drops into the output hopper. Print speeds do not include encoding time or the time needed for the PC to process the image. Process time is dependent on the size of the file, the CPU, amount of RAM and the amount of available resources at the time of the print.
***Linux versions: Ubuntu 12.04, Debian 7.0, Fedora 18, Mandriva 2011, Red Hat 6.4, Open Suse 12.3