Welcome to the Service Request Form
Where you can feel comfortable that you and your printer will be taken care of.
Fill in your details in the form provided and we will help with the rest. Please read terms, conditions, service information and charges below before proceeding.
Our Technician, Caryl Galvez.
With 18 years of experience in the industry, outstanding knowledge and skills, and HID Certified, our technician Caryl will provide you with exceptional technical support and repair for your Card Printer remotely or on-site. You can trust that your Card Printer is in good hands.
Here is how our servicing works to benefit you.
- Fill in your details
- We will send you a confirmation email and a Service Booking Form with instructions
- As there are updates with your printer we will keep you up to date with every step
- Once your printer is fixed/serviced we will give it a clean and send it back to you.
- Standard Out of Warranty Service Charge = $375.00 (excludes freight)
- Replacement Parts will be charged at cost price (Notification is dependent on your Service Charge Option selection)
- Additional Charges not covered under the specified service will be quoted prior to work being carried out.
On-site Call Out Fees
- On-site Call Out includes up to 1 hour on-site
- Sydney Metro Areas = $110.00 + Standard Service Charge
- Surrounding Sydney Areas = $300 + Standard Service Charge
- Outside above areas will be on a quote by quote basis
- Additional time on site = $150.00 per hour or part thereof
- Parking charges incurred will be at the cost of the customer
Terms & Conditions
- Repairs will be carried out as per Service Charge Options specified on this form
- We will not be held responsible for damage caused by improper packaging; please use the original package. If you no longer have the original packaging, please ensure the printer is packed in suitably sized packaging and all cords, weights and lose items are removed from the printer and packaged separately.
- We will not be responsible for damage during transport to or from our office.
- The customer is responsible for freight charges to and from our office
- On-site cancellation fees may apply if cancelled within 24 hours of the appointment.
Completing the attached form means you agree to all these terms, conditions and charges.